N/APosted on - 06/17/2012
I have ASUS RT N13 U Superspeed N wireless router repeater and had no problems with its performance until now when I find that the background data is exceeding and I am having issues with latency. I checked through EZ Qos settings for gaming. How do I limit the background data?
Gaming Latency Problem with too much background data
There is not much suggestion for reducing game latency. There are some generic solutions which I can mention. These are:
1. Disabling firewall located at control panel.
2. Close all background applications. Best way to disable antivirus accessing that network
3. Close all java applications
4. Clean your internet connections
5. Turn off internet connection sharing. This is must. As no one can access your internet sharing which increases ping.
6. Upgrade your internet settings
7. You can also use game booster which is available as opensource
8. Properly defrag your registry and memory.
Hope this will work