N/APosted on - 12/26/2014
Why is a file transfer between my personal computer and Android device using ES explorer not working? I recently read a review about how to transfer files between PC and Android wirelessly online using ES file explorer. After I enter the IP found in the remote manager on my PC, I got the information that file path not found. What path is the computer complaining about?
File transfer between PC an Android using ES explorer
It might be possible that the method followed by you for sharing files using ES file explorer requires other way. Check for following method of sharing files.
1. Create a folder on your computer system.
2. Check for permissions of that folder. Make sure that the permissions for that folder are set to read and write.
3. Go to ES file explorer in your device. Check for globe icon which you may find at upper left corner. Tab that icon.
4. Go to Network option and then go to LAN.
5. on your system search for available networks. The networks which are shared on your LAN.
6. You may find your Windows system IP address will be listed on your device.
7. If you do not find the IP address of your system on your device, then make sure that the device and windows system are connected in the same local network.
8. Tap the listed Ip address of system and enter the username and password of your windows system.
9. You will be able to see all the folders appearing on the screen. Once your folder appears on the screen, you can start sharing files using ES File Explorer.