N/APosted on - 07/28/2016
Hi. I am a student currently in the second year of college. I have heard a lot about the MS the home and student 2010 download software. What does it consist of and what are the steps for installing it on my PC? Thanks in advance. Please reply ASAP.
The Features Of The Home And Student 2010 Download With Install
Hi. The MS home and student 2010 help prepare documents of various types with the help of tools such as MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word.
To manage the notes, there is OneNote available. However, some tools are present in the professional version only such as Access, Publisher, and Outlook. The steps for the home and student 2010 download are as follows-
1) First check if the PC already has Office 2010 or not by-
• Ensure that your computer meets the requirements of MS Office 2010
• Find the product key in Office 2010
• Click on start, and then select all programs. If Office 2010 is present, then it is already downloaded. Click on it and start working.
2) If the computer does not have MS Office 2010 already installed, then-
•Select the start option, then select Office 2010
• There will be a screen displayed on which you need to look for an image of a tick mark with a yellow background. Select the activate option
• A dialogue box will appear asking for your product key. Enter the 25 character key and click on enter
Hope we helped.