N/APosted on - 12/26/2013
When I download the IVI drivers installation folder it was in the WinZip form. Then I extracted in C drive and I installed it. The problem triggered while setup, am I doing anything wrong. Any file is missing while extract? Do I need any permission from tech support department? Frustrated, please help me out. Thanks.
Error 5 running command .setup.exe
Error 5 shown while running command with IVI drivers
The error is because the setup file does not have the permissions to execute it.
To solve this error follow the steps stated below:
1) Navigate to the directory where the setup.exe file was extracted
2) IVI drivers uses the Winzip selfextracter to extract files
3) The files are located in the path <National Instruments Downloads>IVI
4) Locate the setup.exe file associated with the IVI driver
5) Run the setup.exe as an administrator and the error will not be displayed on the screen