N/APosted on - 12/27/2014
I am trying to analyze a 30 bus system in ETAP. I did the load flow analysis and it gave good results. When I try to do short circuit analysis, an error occurs which is as follows, "Error 2300 [SC] No bus faulted". What can I do to remove this error? Is there a problem with the data I gave for the 30 bus system?
Error 2300 occurs while doing Short Circuit Analysis in ETAP 12.6.
1. Firstly, you should make at least one bus faulted in your system, only then SC Analysis is possible.
2. You have to look for the Short Circuit Case Info Page, next go to Bus Selection.
3. There you have to select between, All buses, MV buses, LV buses.
4. After you have selected one of the above mentioned methods, you can run Short Circuit study. The way to fault the bus is with a right click, and then fault.
5. Also make sure the faulted bus has energy.
6. Indicate on ETAP where you want the fault to make place and at which bus, otherwise you won't be able to perform desired calculation on the network, because you will have different values of current fault at every single location.