Can’t connect Zen Mozaic EZ300 mp3 player to my pc
Please follow the steps to resolve your issues with your portable device.
1. Remove the Zen device from your computer and uninstall all drivers and software associated with it.
2. Restart computer and connect again the device. Your computer will not be able to recognize it, insert you installation cd and driver and just follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Restart your computer. Update the driver and software for the device.
You can also try this alternative steps.
1. Go to My Computer/Computer, select Manage, and select Device Manager.
2. Select the connected device in the list in the main window.
3. Right-click and select “Update Driver Software…”
4. Follow the on-screen guide to download and update the necessary software and driver for your connected device.