N/APosted on - 10/09/2012
Being a Gamer I always try to alter & apply certain mods on applicable games. Usually software don't block the SDK kits, trainers or any other software like these ones. But now I'm in a serious fix. Reason being my Bitdefender is completely identifying these applications as Trojans or malicious software. I haven't tried to uninstall the bitdefender 4 software, rather I'm counting on any solution to revert back this problem to it's initial state.
Bitdefender Identifying Software as Tojans
Bitdefender uses active virus control to protect our computer from suspicious applications that can harm our computer due to this sometimes it also blocks some good applications that are safe for our computer so we have to set an exception for these applications as follows
1. Open bitdefender go to Options in upper right corner and switch to Expert view.
2. Now go to antivirus section, click on shield tab go to Advanced settings. Now make sure active virus control is enabled.
3. Go to exclusion tab and click the "+" button to add a rule in the exception table.
4. Now browse for the executable file of the application you want to exclude.
5. After selection of executable file a rule will appear in the table with the default action Allowed.
6. From the drop down list you have to select "Allow".
7. To complete this task, click OK.