N/APosted on - 09/30/2013
I have a computer running Windows 7 Professional 64 bit. I also have the latest .NET framework. I wanted to get the Autodesk Inventor professional version 2013. I downloaded a copy on the official website and during the installation I encountered an error as shown in the image below. I turned my Antivirus and firewall off just to see if they are blocking the setup and still the error appears. Any suggestions on this?
Error 1920. Service ‘Autodesk Moldflow inventor tool suite integration 2013 job Manager’ (mitsijm2013) failed to start. Verity tat you have sufficient privileges to start system services.
AutoDesk Inventor 2013 shows error
Your problem has got solution. There are two ways that you can solve this issue.
1. Download this tool and install it.
2. Start and click “Scan” button.
3. After scan is complete, select “Fix Errors”.
4. Restart your PC.
1. Go to Start menu >> All Programs >> Accessories >> System Tools >> System Restore.
2. Select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” and click “Next”.
3. Choose the most recent system restore point to be restored. Select “On this list, click a restore point” where you will get a list of system restore points.
4. Click “Next” to confirm and restart your computer.
Hope your problem is solved.