N/APosted on - 10/06/2013
I have downloaded the trial version of adobe reader from their official website and I am unable to open the application. I haven’t installed it because once I double click the setup the error shown below appears.
The License Agreement was not accepted. The application will now quit.
Adobe Reader Free version error
The first and probably simplest solution is to run Reader as Administrator. If that does not work or is not possible for you to do, you should edit the Windows registry to accept the license agreement:
1. Choose Run from the Start menu and type regedit.
2. Choose HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREAdobeAdobe Acrobat8.0 from the left pane of the Registry Editor.
3. Open the 8.0 folder. If the AdobeViewer key exists, choose it. If there is no such key, right-click on 8.0 and choose Key under New. Name the new key AdobeViewer.
4. Check the right-hand pane of the Registry Editor. If there is an EULA entry, right-click it and select Modify. Change the value data to 1 and choose OK. If there is no such entry, right-click on AdobeViewer and choose DWORD Value under New. Name the new item EULA and then change the value data to 1 and click OK.
5. Close the Registry Editor.