N/APosted on - 08/05/2016
I have a Dell Inspiron laptop which came with Windows 8.1 installed, and recently I updated it to the Windows 10. It has got certain problems and does not work properly. How do I reboot my Dell laptop?
133. How Do I Reboot My Dell Laptop Successfully?
To boot your laptop or to reinstall the Windows, follow the steps below:
• Firstly, backup all your important files and data, turn off the laptop and disconnect all the peripherals connected to the device.
•Now, continue pressing the F8 key when the Dell logo appears on the screen. Stop when the Advanced Boot option appears.
• Select ‘Repair your computer’ and press Enter.
• Select your working language and click Next.
• Login to your PC using your account. • Now, choose either Dell Factory Tools or Dell Factory Image Restore.
• Click Next and tick the checkbox. Then, click Next again.
• After the operation gets complete, click Finish. The computer will restart.