I am trying to open Microsoft Exchange 2007 Management Console on the Exchange 2007 server. However, I keep getting an error message saying "Active Directory operation is failed." It looks like this:
Can anyone help me fix this problem? Thanks!
Active Directory operation failed on "Full Computer name". The supplied credential for "Servername\Username" on Bind operation is invalid error Code: 0x31.
I got an Active Directory error message when I am trying to run the Password Policy Manager. The error message looks like this:
Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
Current security context is not associated with an Active Directory domain or forest.
I am trying to back-up some of my files. However, some of these files contain Active Directory information.
I can’t recover the data using recovery wizard unless I identify a different location to recover.
Every time I try to recover data using Windows Server Backup tool, the error message above shows up.
Can you tell me other ways on how to do this?
I got a problem today particularly about Microsoft Active Directory. I already emailed Microsoft technical support representative. They said it's an ongoing issue and now being tracked by Microsoft Product Support Services.
I thought I could trace the problem with my small knowledge of Active Directory limits. I tried to fix the thing but it just showed me the error messages above.
Can you help me troubleshoot this problem? Any answer will be very much appreciated. Thanks!
The following error message prompted on my computer. Please advise on how to resolve this issue. Thank you.
Failed to retrieve access rights.
Unable to perform an Active Directory query on domain ‘domainName’.
Recently, I have done two fresh installations of 10.5 over two different 1st generation system Macbooks, plus, I have also done Active Directory binding with 2000 and 2003 platform but it resulted in an error message, i.e, “Invalid Username / Password”. I really don’t know why I’m encountering this issue as being a network administrator I’ve got the right credentials but it is considered as invalid. Moreover, my machine is plainly in coordinated with DNS and domain controllers. I was just wondering if any of you has been through this problem or not? Regardless of this, Ad binding goes smoothly with AD 1.5.6 which rises with 10.4 though, AD 1.6 plug-in resulted as corrupt.
I am using Windows 2008 R2 and encountered Active Directory issue, particularly to “DHCP Error 1059”. This made me unable to get access with IP addresses via DHCP.
As a matter of fact, I'm running parent-child domain environment and I wished to deploy DHCP server from parent to child domain. I have decided to do this because of the burden with regards to networking issues. I have also tried DCDIAG.exe and LDP.exe but it also didn't resolve the issue. Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
Extending Active Directory Scheme - 8224 and 8202 Error
This occurs when the time I was preparing an “Active Directory” for my Client for his fresh ConfigMgr R3 environment. Considering the process, most of the part is relevant to System Management and containers, though it went smooth entirely. I got some quite great experience dealing with Active Directory as well as with Scheme Admin.
I'm blessed with great knowledge with Scheme Admin permissions and various sorts of prerequisites in regard to extending active directory. However, the time I executed the“ExtAdSch.exe”, a quick DOS prompt windows appeared for a short while and immediately disappeared.
An error occurs when a certain user inputs the wrong credentials. Please advise on my concern below and thank you. See below:
0090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C09030B,
comment: AcceptSecurityContext error
Data 525, v893
HEX: 0×525 – user not found
DEC: 1317 – ERROR_NO_SUCH_USER (The specified account does not exist.)