Hello. I can open my inbox in Notes 5.0.8 and I also can replicate it to my Hard disk. I always open my inbox with local replica. Opening my replicated inbox and double clicking on an email, shows the following error message "File cannot be created." Why does this happen? And what could be done so I can read my replicated Inbox messages? I would be grateful if someone can help.
It’s always fun to have a new computer.
I’ve got a Workbook, which takes a sheet, and then saves the sheet as a file of its own and after that I attaches the workbook to Lotus Notes. The final operation is executed using a simple “.sendmail” command. Currently I have been receiving a regular IBM Lotus Notes error message.
The message says that, “File \Automation-embedding.nsf does not exist. ” My I. T. associate says that, the trouble is with the code but I don’t really agree.
Could you please help me with this?
I have Windows XP Service Pack 3 and Lotus Notes 8.5. I received the following message every time I start up Notes and whenever I select an email or a folder: “Not a sub or function name NAMESORTVIEWPO.”
I tried to refresh the email application design but it doesn’t solve the issue. Renaming the user profile data directory and rebuilding it with Notes doesn’t work either.
I would be very grateful if someone can give me any clue about why it’s happening and how to resolve it.
I can be able to receive e-mails in Lotus Notes 6.5, but I was unable to receive e-mails through it. Instead of receiving mails sent by my contacts, an error message is received saying: "Network operation did not complete in a reasonable amount of time; please retry 220.127.116.11." Could anyone please tell me why this is happening?
An agent was created by using Lotus Connector Lotus Script Extensions in order to connect to a DB2 table. After the creation, I continuously received the error message below:
"Error creating product object" The line set src =New LCConnection ("db2").
I did not refer to the uidoc attached to the code. Please let me know what the problem might be.
After synchronizing my Blackberry 7290 with my Lotus Notes version 6.5 calendar, an internal sync error occurred stating "A Lotus Notes error has occurred. Please see log for details." The error log viewed through my Desktop Manager shows the message, "Internal error 4238. Translation Canceled."
I don’t have any clue about what is causing these errors. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling all the features like Desktop Manager 4.0, Blackberry OS 4.0 and even the Lotus notes. At this point my personal belief is the mailing file (.nfs) might have been corrupted. As I don’t see a Lotus notes calendar entries that have an unusually changed look, I surely am encountering loss. Please advise me if possible.
I am having issues when I want to attach a PDF file in my e-mail. I am having Windows 7 OS installed on my computer, also have the Adobe Acrobat 9.4.1 version. I installed IBM lotus Notes 8.5.1. In a case I would need it.
The problem that occurs while I am attaching a PDF file in my emails, the pop up window shows a message that says: "No Microsoft Outlook profiles have been created".
Please, help me with this, I will appreciate it.
I have been using Lotus Notes as my primary user-interface software as it is very easy to use and I have grown quite familiar with it. However, now that I have started to use SharePoint 2010, I have no idea how to integrate my Calendar with Lotus Notes.
I want these two tools to be linked together in such a way that whenever I add something in my SharePoint Calendar, the same entry will automatically appear in my Lotus Notes Calendar as well.
Please help me out because I need this to help me organize my stuff. I would really appreciate it if you can show me how to do this through a short video tutorial. Thank you very much, and cheers!
I am a Lotus Notes user, and I'm getting the following error message:
Give me a solution please. Thanks in advance.
We are currently converting from Lotus Notes to Google Apps and also doing Windows XP users to Windows 7.
We noticed that when Windows XP is converted or upgraded to Windows 7, the users are experiencing problems. They are receiving Lotus Notes Client 8.5.2 FP2. They are using Chrome as users of the Google application. The main problem is that these users receive a (Lotus Notes) document link in Google apps, the users try to click on the link, then a dialog is initiated by the Google apps (External Protocol Request), afterwards the users click the “Launch Application” and suddenly a blank tab opens the application but the user is not brought to the Lotus or into the problematic document.