N/APosted on - 10/05/2020
Hello, experts. I was trying to update my Windows version, but the result was a failure with the 0x800700c1 Windows 10 update error message displayed. Provide me the solutions to resolve the error. Thank you.
Why Is The Error 0x800700c1 Windows 10 Update Displayed?
Hello. Having an issue with the windows update, getting the 0x800700c1 Windows 10 update error. Try the below-mentioned methods to fix it.
• Go to the browser search, and download the media creation tool.
• Install and launch it as an administrator.
• Accept the licensee terms.
• Choose to upgrade this PC and click on ok in the next window.
• Next, enter the windows product key and follow the prompts and choose according to your wish.
• Click on install.
Run DISM commands.
• Go to the Windows search type command prompt and open it as an administrator.
• Next, type the following statements and hit enter.
“DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth”
“DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth”
“DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth”
• Next, install the windows upgrade.