N/APosted on - 12/21/2013
I want to transfer my pictures folder from one computer to another but I dont want to lose any Photo Gallery edits from any of the pics when they are opened up in the other computer. If this is possible, how can I do this? Pls help. Thanks
Transfer pics without losing any edits
There are multiple ways to transfer the pics from old computer to new one.
Some of the solutions are mentioned below:
1) On the old computer, Click 'Start', select 'My Documents'
2) Select the picture folder from the system
3) click 'Copy', click 'Start', click 'My Computer'
4) Select the removable storage device from the list of devices
5) Click 'edit' option of the removable device and click 'Paste'
6) Transfer all these files to the new computer and store them in the respective location
1) Open the Picasa backup tool in the system
2) Click 'Tools' option, Click 'Backup Pictures' option
3) Click 'New Set', a dialog box will open for the user
4) Add the name of the file and select the 'Disk to Disk backup' option
5) In the Files to Backup option, select 'All Pictures' option
6) Click 'Create' button and the folder of images will be created