N/APosted on - 06/25/2020
Hi, I want to set up the DHCP server 2012. Can anyone help me out how to do it? Thanks in advance.
Steps For “setting Up DHCP Server 2012.”
Hi, setting up the DHCP server 2012 is an easy task. To install follow the steps:-
- Go to Add roles and features present on the server manager option.
- Select next and click on the role-based installation.
- It will install the local DHCP role.
- Select add a feature from the DHCP Server role.
- Click on next for the next three setups.
Finally, it gets installed and select the close option