N/APosted on - 08/01/2014
I updated my Operating System with windows 8.1 RT but I am facing several issues with it right now, therefore I want to reinstall windows 8 on my Desktop. Perhaps you may be able to assist me or give steps on how to get back to Windows 8. Please help.
Reinstall windows 8 from windows 8.1 RT
Installing Windows 8 is as simple as giving setup of Windows 7.
1. First of all, you have to get a bootable Windows 8 CD/DVD installer.
2. Insert the CD/DVD in your DVD-ROM, restart your PC.
3. When the boot icon appears, press the button indicating to access “Boot menu”.
4. From the listed devices, choose DVD-ROM.
5. Follow the steps to setup Windows 8.
If you wish to use USB drive as installation media, you can use Rufus to create Windows 8 bootable USB. Download Rufus.
For more information on installing Windows 8, learn how to install Windows 8.