N/APosted on - 04/19/2012
I am using Safari as my web browser in Windows 7. When I try to delete cookies I get a system error. Please find the error below. If I press “OK” the error comes again.
How can I solve this problem?
The program can't start because MSVCR100.dill is missing from your
computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
Problem with System error in Safari
Sometimes may be you can face an error problem with safari browser in windows. Actually this is the number and letter data format of the error occurred. This error have took place in your pc because of windows system damage. I suggest these ways-
- At first, turn on your PC, then sign on as an administrator.
- Now Click the Start button, and select All Programs to Accessories to System Tools, then click to System Restore.
- In the next step, a window will be open, there select “Restore my personal computer to an earlier time”, after that click on Next.
- Select the most to remind recent system restore date, and “select a restore date” listing, then click Next.
- Click next on the verification window.
- Reboot your pc and restart it, may be your problem now solved.
Here I gives you a other solution if the before not work, visit here-
You can also go to Apple Safari> Technology