N/APosted on - 06/27/2020
I’m using Dell Inspiron 1545 for the last 5 years. From the last week, I have noticed that my laptop’s battery backup is decreasing day by day. So, I’m thinking of buying a new battery for Dell Inspiron 1545. Suggest me some key points for buying a new laptop’s battery?
Know More About Battery For Dell Inspiron 1545
The Above picture is of a battery of Dell Inspiron 1545. You should take care of the following points before buying the new one:
- The OEM Product model should be the same.
- You should not order your battery from a third online product distributor.
- If possible, order your battery from the official website or buy from the official offline store of your laptop brand i.e. Dell.
- Before buying, check seller ratings and reviews.
- Also, check and compare the warranty period of the battery.
- Make a thing clear in your mind that never buy a used battery or any other product.
- Compare the pricing of your battery through different websites or dealers.
- Make sure the new battery is of the same voltage as of the old one.
- Confirm the return and replacement of the battery from the seller before buying.
- If applicable, check for a discount.