Information On The Certificate Authority Server
Certificate authority server offers an easy-to-use, effective solution to create and store key pairs for signing anything that depends in a public infrastructure.
The Certificate authority server provides users with email signing and encryption, network authentication, and wireless network access.
Following are few key features of the certificate authority server, which are it:
• Permits creation of root as well as a subordinate issuer
• Offers potential to set up various certificate profiles
• Supports hardware security module cantered, CA private key storage and processing.
• offers RSA certificate signing
• offers ECDSA certificate signing.