N/APosted on - 05/23/2015
I have a monitor with speakers built in here at my work place. I always use earphones but on weekends and on holidays I always prefer hearing from speakers. So, whenever I plan to use speakers to listen to music, I feel like the volume from the speakers is low. It is so low that sometime I think the speakers have gone bad. Why does one give speakers with such a low volume? Are there any settings I can do in PC to increase the volume in speakers? It is very embarrassing to see unable to even solve a speaker issue. Thanks for helping
HP flat monitor very low volume unable to hear
Before deciding whether it’s a hardware or software problem, follow these steps.
1. Try to use the sound option in any other software in your system and check whether the sound is ok with it.
2. If it’s ok then the problem is not with speakers.
3. If not check whether the sound level at lower right corner is adjusted to the maximum or above 75%.
4. If not increase it and try.
5. Still the problem persist means hardware problem, for that contact service center.
The issue is also may be because you are using a high end external speakers which has a good sound capacity and when you compare it with in built it will be less.