N/APosted on - 09/19/2020
Hello experts, I was checking, renaming, deleting files and folders from my PC, then this error 0x8004005 unspecified error is displayed. Help me out with the methods to resolve this error. Thank you.
How To Resolve The Error 0x8004005 Unspecified Error?
Hello, worried about fixing the error 0x8004005 unspecified error, don’t worry. It is very easy to resolve. Follow the below techniques to resolve this error.
Troubleshooting the error using the command prompt. This method helps you in removing all the corrupted files and fix the error.
- Step 1: Open command prompt.
- Step 2: Run it as an administrator.
- Step 3: Now, in the command prompt, enter “SFC/scan now” and click on Enter.
Troubleshooting using file and folder.
- Step 1: Open browser and search for “file and folder troubleshooter” and download and install it on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the installed troubleshooter.
- Step 3: Next, click on advanced, and tick the “Apply repairs automatically option” checkbox. Click on next.
- Step 4: In the next prompt, tick any of the checkbox and click on next.
- Step 5: Restart your PC.