N/APosted on - 07/18/2017
My sd just got corrupted, and I want to repair it. I tried various ways, but one of my friends suggested that it can easily be repaired by just changing the name of the drive letter. Please provide me the steps to repair sd card error by changing the drive letter.
How To Repair Sd Card Error By Changing The Drive Letter?
Yes, the effective way to repair your corrupted SD card is to change its drive letter as sometimes the system doesn’t recognize device just due to the file name.
Follow the steps:-
- Connect the storage media to your system.
- Right-click on my computer and select manage.
- Click on disk management and wait until the windows load it.
- Select your device and choose to Change Drive Letter and Paths.
- Click drive letter and select change.
- Choose the desired Drive letter from the list and hit on OK.