N/APosted on - 10/11/2017
Whenever I am opened or trying to burn any ISO file using power ISO, but each time I double click on that file, it give me an error message the file format is invalid or unsupported for power iso file.
How To Fix The File Format Is Invalid Or Unsupported Power Iso Occur
also have screenshot of that error message,
For reducing that error, we have to follow some instructions
- Download ImgBurn software from here.
- Install it, and then click create an image from file.
- Now, drag and drop any ISO file to ImageBurn window.
- Choose any location to save that ISO file.
- Click on the Options tab on the right side of any tab.
- Finally, click the Build button to save the edited file.