N/APosted on - 08/18/2017
I am currently using Windows 7 on my computer. I want to create a new Microsoft Deployment Toolkit files package on my computer.What is the procedure to create a new Microsoft Deployment Toolkit files package using Windows 7 operating system?
How To Create A New Microsoft Deployment Toolkit Files Package On My Computer?
Follow the steps given below to perform your task. You can create a new Microsoft Deployment Toolkit files package on your computer as follows.
- Open the Configuration Manager console. Expand the ‘Task Sequences’ tab under the operating systems option.
- Click on the ‘Client Task Sequence’ template. Assign a name to it and then click next.
- Join any given domain, or choose a domain of your choice.
- Follow the instructions given on following dialogue boxes and keep proceeding by clicking next
- On the last page, Windows will ask for confirmation. ‘Click Finish’