N/APosted on - 05/27/2013
How do I set my mail checker POP Exchange to check mail automatically in my iPhone? I have the 64 GB iPhone 4S that has the Apple A5 chipset, Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU, PowerVR SGX543MP2 GPU and iOS 5.
Thanks in advance.
How do I configure mail checker POP Exchange server in my iPhone?
Nice piece of gadget you have. It's actually very simple to set this feature. Just follow these steps:
· Select the "Settings" icon on your iPhone.
· Choose the "Mail, Contacts, and Calendars" option.
· Select "Fetch New Data."
· Choose the On/Off button which is next to the word "Push" to turn the feature on.
· Choose how often you want the iPhone to check for new mail.
· Return to the home screen and the new email settings will have been saved.