N/APosted on - 10/25/2017
How to export the windows server Certificates? What tool is be to used? Is some software required to be downloaded and installed on Windows? I also want to learn about the SSL certificate exporting.
Detail About Windows Server Certificates And Their Exporting
To export the window server certificates, you don’t need to install any software or tool. All of this is inbuilt in Windows. To export, you need the help of MMC. To open MMC and for exporting, follow the steps as shown:
• Click on the windows or start menu and click on Run. And type MMC and hit enter as follows:
• Next step is to click on file menu option on top and select add or remove snap-ins and from there double click on Certificates on the left.
• The next step is to select Computer account and then again a new dialog box will be shown and then click on Local Computer and click finish.
• After this, you’ll be shown a new dialog box and follow the steps as shown in the picture.
• Now you’ll be shown a dialog box like this and follow the steps.
• Now you’’ be asked to enter a password and add the password of your choice. Make it a strong password if possible.
Now you’re done with the setup, and you can export the certificate.