N/APosted on - 03/30/2015
What do these two applications have in significantly have in common with respect to the features, plugins, and functionary elements? I would like to do a little comparison on the KMPlayer and the VLC player? I am a programming student in first year reaching on the various computer software players and what advantage does each application has over the other? Thank you.
A critical comparison between KMPlayer and the VLC Player
KMPlayer Special Features.
1. Can support HiFi movies in its best quality.
2. You can capture audio and video into any format you want to export it.
3. Gives control to DVD selection, menus for audio setting, closed captioning menus, color, brightness, hue, contrast controls.
4. Formats supported are AVI, WMV, MKV, MOV, MP4, Ogg theora, ogm, rmvb, mpeg1, mpeg2, mp4, DVD files or VOB and many more.
5. Can support windows platforms
VLC Player Features.
1. Can support HiFi movies.
2. We can capture audio and video and export it to different file formats.
3. This player also have extensive options for selection menus for audio and video set-up, color, brightness and other contrast controls.
4. Support most of the video files available in the market.
5. Can support Windows platforms, IOS and Android and easier to use. Free software.
Best player will be VLC by being the free software and most convenient way to use. Can extensively be used to different platforms from Windows to IOS and Apple/Mac to Android. Can support wider or most of the video formats available in the market rather than KMPlayer.