N/APosted on - 04/24/2013
I have been using Asus Firmware 10 and I have never bothered to update it all this time. Can someone tell me how to update to Asus Firmware 19? I have not experienced any challenges but I know that with the new releases that have come after Asus Firmware 10, I might be running into some danger or missing out on some important functionalities. Thanks big time for your assistance.
Can someone tell me how to update to Asus Firmware 19?
Greetings Gyle Kugler!
Upgrading Asus Firmware is available Asus Support. Here is how to update Asus Firmware:
1. Type http://www.radmin.com/facebook/ipscanner.php in any browser you are using and hit Enter.
2. Type the user name and password and click OK.
3. Once the page is open, click Settings > Choose the Firmware Upgrade Tab.
4. Once the Firmware Upgrade Tab is click a dialog box will open. Choose the pathway to the RT-G32_2005 file (ex: RT-G32_2005). Click Open.
5. Wait for the page to load.
I hope this will guide you in your problem.