N/APosted on - 09/24/2012
I have encountered this error, and I followed it’s instruction to reboot and reinstall, but it still shows the same error.
I have already run the program as admin but still the same error.
How do I fix it?
Autodesk 123D Beta
Cannot update some system component now. Please reboot the machine and try again.
Autodesk 123d beta: cannot update some system components
Make sure to check the following things.
1. The operating system on which you are trying to install should be the latest version.
2. You should login as an administrator and run the set up file as an administrator.
3. You might have installed duplicate Microsoft c++ 2008 redistributables.
4. Finally check for the firewall settings.
5. And finally the installation has a background process which tries to update MSI which may be the cause of the problem.