Big data analysis is widely used to provide a significant analysis of large data sets. This program will find current trends in the market, the preferences of the customers and other information.
1. Microsoft HD insight
Azure is the HDInsight service Spark and Hadoop in the cloud. It has a great cloud view in the Standard and Premium categories. It provides a set of business groups to run large enterprise data files.
- Reliable market-leading SLA analysis
- Provide security and business tracking
- Protect your data from security and governance activities and controls locally in the cloud.
- Provide an efficient platform for manufacturers and scientists
- Integrate with leading productivity applications
- Use Hadoop in the cloud, buy new equipment, or pay other fees
Skytree data analysis tools are great for data technology to create faster models. Provides a specific machine vision model for easy to use.
- High scalable height
- Artificial intelligence in data science
- Data scientists allow you to view and understand the reasoning of ML decisions
- Easy to use Skytree or Java programming GUI
- The ability to interpret the model
- It is designed with data saving skills to solve serious problems of predictability
- Automatic Access and GUI
Talend is an excellent data tool that automatically simplifies data integration. Nick Drawing creates the original icon. It also supports big data integration, master data management, and data quality checking.
- Speed up the value of data for large enterprises
- ETL and ELT provide good data
- The Talend Big Data platform simplifies the use of MapReduce and Spark by creating raw code.
- Improve information quality, automated learning, and language processing
- Agile DevOps Accelerates Large Data Projects
- Integrate all DevOps operations
4. Splice machine
Splice Machine is an excellent tool for analysis. With Splice Machine, companies can have quick and easy-to-use applications faster and easier, which will allow continued delivery of the company. These excessive smart applications provide benefits for both companies and end users for multiple uses.
- It can be scaled dynamically from multiple nodes to thousands of nodes, thanks to applications of all sizes.
- Automatic machine optimization automatically evaluates queries in HBase-distributed regions.
- Reduce risk management, reduce and reduce risk faster
- Develop, test and expand automated studies using fast data transmission
It provides more than just top-level operators that can easily create parallel applications. Large datasets are used for many processing entities.
- Hadoop cluster applications run 100 times faster, and disk speeds are ten times faster
Provide fast lighting.
- Advanced Analysis Support
- Hadoop and the ability to integrate with current Hadoop data
- It provides integrated API applications in Java, Scala or Python
- Easily convert data into attractive and useful graphs
- The industry provides detailed details on data sources
- It provides unlimited hosting of public records through the level of community freedom
7. Apache Samoa
Apache SAMOA is an excellent data analysis tool. It allows the development of new ML algorithms, data extraction, shared data, and automatic learning algorithms. Apache SAMOA allows the development of new ML algorithms, without having to deal with DSPEe’s complexity. Apache SAMOA users can develop single-stream ML algorithms distributed and run in multiple DSPs.
- Build Apache, Apache Storm, Apache Flink, Apache Samza or the local SAMOA.
- Compatible with SAMOA Apache
- Learn how to use Apache SAMOA in different ways.
- Gives script and wizard instructions.
Tommy LUMIFY is a powerful platform for integrating, analyzing and visualizing data that supports intelligent development. Users analyze complex connections and analyze their relationships with their data through different analysis options, graphical presentations, full-text searches, dynamic graphs, interactive geospatial images, and real-time collaborative workspace collaborators. Designed for cloud-based architecture design, Lumify is designed for Amazon AWS environments and is suitable for most of the cloud environments on this planet.
- Speed and scale: They run as soon as the queries are based on a database based on data, playback, complex queries, etc. to take advantage of your data infrastructure.
- It is not a proprietary data warehouse. Lumify data is found at the top of the standard platforms and is included in its analytical ecosystem. The data store is not owned, and Lumify works with your data to share it with your tools and analytical systems.
- Bring your analytical skills. The Lumify infrastructure can add analytical tools that work in the background to analyze changes and analyze analysts to analyze complex information. There is a detailed API that allows you to map the types of analytical input and output of the type of objects in the luminaire.
- Access based on the browser. Lumify jobs cannot install Lumify on the server. Enter the full version of Lumify if you have a browser.
- Collaboration safe and in real time: Analysts can share their field of work with their colleagues, control individual access and establish a classification based on security.
9. Elastic search
ElasticSearch is a JSON-based data search and analysis engine. This is a REST search engine and an analyzer that distributes and analyzes to solve the number of use cases. It provides horizontal scalability, maximum reliability, and manageability.
- It allows you to combine various types of searches, such as structure, unstructured, geological, metric, and more.
- Intuitive API for tracking and management provides complete visibility and control
- Real-time search and analysis capabilities can handle large amounts of data with Elasticsearch-Hadoop
- Provide enhanced security features, automated monitoring, reporting, and learning experiences
R-Programming is the language of the statistics and graphs. It is also used for large analytical data. It provides many statistical tests.
- Data processing and efficient storage,
- It offers a set of operators in the arithmetic operations matrix, especially matrices,
- Provide a coherent and integrated set of data analysis data
- It offers graphics capabilities to analyze the data displayed on the screen or hard copy.