N/APosted on - 11/23/2012
What is all about remote antivirus scanner Norton? Please explain and discuss with me carefully the use, purpose, advantages and disadvantages of the said antivirus application. Before we install something in our system we should be aware first of the things to be considered.
What is all about remote antivirus scanner Norton?
Norton antivirus is an antivirus program developed by the Symantec Corporation in order to provide a solution towards malware prevention as well as removal of computer viruses, Trojans, worms etc. As the latest 2013 version is already available in the market you should know the pros as well as cons of this software.
* This is an automated program where it automatically detects viruses and block them.
* Automatic update feature of the program always provides you the best protection towards latest threats.
* This program has won many awards as well product certifications for the quality maintained within the program.
* This software provides most secured protection when using social networks.
* The features of the software is limited if you don't update the virus program to Internet security version which may cost you again because it needs registration twice separately for program and internet security.
* Since the software is online all the time it may use too much RAM on your computer which may slow down your OS. This may slow down the other programs.
* As you have to pay for the software there are much more alternatives available for a antivirus program for free. In that case there is an opportunity cost which you should think twice before buying.