N/APosted on - 11/29/2013
I have purchased more than one hundred songs from iTunes app store, but since the time I have changed my computer, whenever I check my update on purchases, a figure of 74 shows up. Why is this so? How can this issue be solved?
Update purchases for iTunes on new computer
The error is because the computer is not authorized to iTunes.
To resolve this error follow the steps mentioned below:
1) Open iTunes in the new computer
2) From the 'Store' menu, Select 'Authorize Computer'
3) In the dialog box, the Apple ID button is selected
4) Enter the new Apple ID and password in the fields, Click 'Authorize' button
5) After the computer is authorized, you can access iTunes in the new system
6) You can only add only five computers to the list of authorized computers