N/APosted on - 12/09/2012
I am running Windows 7. How can I set automatic switching desktops wallpaper? Is there a way or do I need to download an application for me to do that? Please tell me how to do it. Thanks.
Software and Steps for Changing Desktop Wallpaper Automatically
No need to download software just follow these steps
1. Click on start and go to the control panel or right click on the desktop. A window will open
2. Select and click on personalization.
3. When the window open click on change desktop theme
4. Make sure the theme have multiple wallpapers or give the folder name which contains wallpapers.
5. Now see at the bottom there will be an option by the name of "change picture every" give the time you want to be wallpaper changed.