N/APosted on - 08/14/2011
I have already tried to search your technical forum but was not able to find any solution for this particular error message.
I have been playing a game called MapleStory which plays fine without any issues.
But when I try to login using my username and password it get an error message
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Program: C:Program FilesWIZETMapleStoryMapleStory.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application’s support team for more information.
In case for your information I am playing it on my Windows XP SP 3 machine.
Although I have tried tweaking my internet settings and my firewall and Antivirus settings I am not sure if either of these works.
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error
Here is your solution
Check and Update your VGA Drivers
Make sure that you are using Directx 9.0c or better, which you can check by typing dxdiag in run and on system tab you will see the Directx Version at the end.
If the problem remains then re download and re install the game
Also try manual patcher for maplestory which you can get from here http://maplestory.nexon.net/
If the problem remains then try the following
1. Type cmd in Run and press enter.
2. Type ipconfig /release and press enter
3. Type ipconfig /renew and press enter and close the window
4. Type cmd in Run and press enter.
5. Type netsh and press enter
6. Type winsock reset and press enter.
7. Reboot your system and run Maple Story again using the website method and the game launcher method.
See if the Problem is solved