N/APosted on - 10/28/2012
I have recently installed Maya 2013 and when I try to create a deployment with Maya 2013 extension pack on windows, I get an error. The screenshot of the error is as follows:
The error reads as:
The copy function cannot be used.
If anyone has any idea how to solve the issue, please do let me know. Your suggestions are awaited.
Thanks a lot.
Maya 2013 Extension deployment error: The copy functions cannot be used
There is an easy solution to this problem that you are facing which can be implemented in the following steps:
1) Download The Maya 2013 Extension.
2) Extract it to a location of your choice.
3) You will find the folder by the name "Maya2013.5" in the extracted directory. For example if you extracted it to the location,
4) You will need to rename the folder “Maya2013.5” to “Maya2013”. So that it now appears as,
5) After you have renamed the file, create deployment and this time you should not receive any error and the installation should proceed as expected.
Hope this helps.