N/APosted on - 07/26/2016
I have been using Outlook 2007 till now for Emails. But now, my Company as upgraded the Application. I am not able to insert my Signature in Outlook 2013. How can I Create Signature in Outlook 2013?
How will I be able to Create Signature in Outlook 2013?
Follow these steps to add the Signature.
1) Open MS Outlook 2013.
2) Click on the “New Mail” option from the File Menu.
3) Select the Signature option from the Toolbar.
4) From the Drop down Menu, choose “Select Signature from this menu.”
5) A Window will appear. Now, you have to Compose your Signature. Include all the details that you want to insert.
6) Make your new Signature as the default Signature for all the Emails you send.