N/APosted on - 02/24/2013
I want to transform some bitmap images into vector images. I would like to know how to transform image in Corel draw to vector from bitmap. I use windows 7. Will it support this conversion?
How to transform bitmap image into vector image in Corel draw
Hi Frank, follow these steps so you can transform bitmap images into vector images.
1. Insert a bitmap image that you want to transform on to a canvas.
2. Go to “Bitmaps Select”, “Trace Bitmap”.
3. The Corel image will open in two panes, bitmap in the left pane and black image in the right pane.
4. Go to “Trace Select Advance Outline”.
5. Then your bitmap image will be converted into a vector image.
6. After conversion is done close Corel Trace, the image is saved and replaced automatically.
7. If you want to apply effects to your vector, go to “Arrange” and select “Ungroup All”.