N/APosted on - 02/04/2013
I scanned a book and run OCR on it. There are some OCR words, to preserve the similar formatting I want to replace the recognized words. I want to replace OCR text in Adobe. Please tell me how I can do this.
Advanced "Thank you" for your help.
How I can replace ocr text in Adobe?
1. Launch the PDF document that you just wish to edit with Adobe Athlete Professional.
2. Left-click once on the "Document" next click on "OCR Text Recognition" and select the "Recognize Text with OCR". A pop-up window will appear asking you to spot that page of the document you would like to complete the text recognition method for. Choose between the "Current" or "From page". Confirm your choice by clicking OK.
3. Left-click once on the "Tools" computer menu once the text recognition method has completed. Click once on "Advanced Editing" and choose the "TouchUp Text Tool" choice.
4. Highlight the word or words that you simply wish to edit within the PDF document, with the pointer.
5. Sort the corrected or extra text directly into the document. You'll be able to additionally delete the highlighted text by with the "Delete" key. As you sort toward the correct on the page, you may notice that any text that you just increase the first document won't wrap. It'll continue off the page. That noted, remember of your area limitations.
6. Save any changes you create. Save the altered PDF with a brand new name to preserve the integrity of the first document.