N/APosted on - 12/06/2012
Is it possible to convert an Infopath 2007 template to infopath 2010? If yes, how do I do this? I cannot add jscript to Infopath 2010. It seems jscript is no longer supported. Any other possible workaround?
Cannot add jscript to Infopath 2010 possible workaround
You can follow below steps and you would be able to convert Infopath 2207 to Infopath 2010.
– Open XSN file of 2007 infopath template
– Go to form options by clicking File – Info – Form option.
– In the form option box, click on “Compatibility” and select web browser form
– In the top bar under Data, click on data connecitions
– And convert Data connections to 2010 format.
Once you do that then you will receive an error message.
Now in order to solve the error convert it to Infopath 2010 format before you save the template.
– Go to file and select publish and go to Sharepoint Server.
– Click the enable button which says “Enable this form out by using a browser and publish the form.
– The next step would be now to go to Library settings and under Permissions and Management click on Relink document to library.
– Now, on the main menu, go to documents and click Relink all.
Hope this answers your question.