N/APosted on - 06/06/2020
Hello. Below given is the error message showing up on my screen from a couple of days. I have come to know that it is a general protection fault error. But I don’t have any idea what it is and how we can fix it? Please help me with this? Thank you.
I’m here to grab some knowledge about General Protection Fault Error.
Hey. The general protection fault error (also known as GPF/GP Fault error). This error tells us that the memory we want to access for a program is either already in use or invalid. Then this error mainly forces us to close the program or restart our system. The reason why this error message cannot be disabled is that general protection fault error is an integral part of the windows of our system. To fix this error, follow the given steps:
- Make sure that more than 200 MB of space is available on your system.
- Sometimes recently installed application causes issues, so reinstall them on your system.
- Disable the screen saver on your system.
- The temporary files of the program should be deleted.
- Disable all currently running programs.