N/APosted on - 07/03/2019
When I try to open my Xbox one on, it keeps displaying this ‘e105 00000000 80070570’ system error code. I’m am unable to identify this error code that why it keeps showing this, what’s the reason behind this error and what is it try to say. Share with me how to fix this error and cause behind this error and why it is occurring recently. And also, what is this code?
E105 00000000 80070570 Occurring While Turning On Xbox One
If you see ‘e105 00000000 80070570’ error after restarting your Xbox one after a system update it can be fixed by reinstalling system update in offline mode, or you can also try to reset your console. It will restore the console to its factory settings. But by doing this, you will lose all your saved games and settings. Firstly, you have to bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. For this, follow the steps-
• Turn off your Xbox completely.
• Wait for a minute or two and then plug in the power cord.
• After this, press the bind button and hold it, and then eject button followed by the Xbox button.
• Continuously both buttons for at least 15-20 seconds.
• You will hear a power-up tone for two times.
• Release the buttons after the second power-up tone.
By this, you will launch Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
Now, use the D-Pad and select ‘Reset this Xbox’ and then press A on your controller and select remove everything.