N/APosted on - 03/29/2017
I am a computer professional. I am currently using the Windows operating system on my PC. Recently, I have encountered an error saying enable ExchangeCertificate Service is not installed on your computer. Please help.
Computer Error – Enable Exchange Certificate Service Is Not Installedon Your PC
You need to install the Exchange Certificate Service to solve this error. After that, you can enable the Exchange Certificate for your server. You can try any of the following methods given below to do so.
- You can import the intermediate security certificate onto your PC and install it manually.
- Open the .cer file. Right-click the file
- Select the option to add the certificate
- You can also install the SSL security certificate directly from the internal server.
- Copy or download this SSL certificate from the website.
- Run the Exchange Management Shell.
- Install the SSL certificate manually.