3D modeling is the process of creating 3D renders of any blueprint. 3D modeling software consists of a vast number of tools for the same purpose. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best 3D modeling software for mac.
1. Fusion 360Fusion 360 is a software developed by Autodesk Inc. The benefits offered are design, 3D modeling, electronics, data management, collaboration, rapid prototyping, generative design, simulation, documentation, manufacturing, manufacturing extensions, and integration with other Autodesk products. The rating in Capterra is 4.7 out of 5.
2. Moment of Inspiration (MoI)Moment of Inspiration (MoI) is a software developed by Triple Squid Software Design. The features offered are a unique user interface, high-quality display on inexpensive cards, multiple device compatibility, and works on most low-end devices. The rating in Studica is 5 out of 5.
Meshmixer is an application developed by Autodesk Inc. The benefits offered are drag-and-drop mesh mixing, 3D sculpting, surface stamping, 3D printing, hollowing, branching support, bed orientation optimization, advanced selection tools, remeshing, mesh simplification, 3D positioning, and 3D measurements. The rating in G2 is 4.4 out of 5.
4. 123D Design
123D Design is a modeling software developed by Autodesk Inc. in 2009. The features provided are opening and inserting meshes, combine and subtract operations between meshes & solids, STL export, import SVG files, easy drop, implicit grouping, snapping increments, 3D print, and unlimited models for premium users. The rating in Lo4d is 4.3 out of 5.
5. OpenSCADOpenSCAD is free software developed by Marius Kintel and Clifford Wolf in 2010. The benefits offered are customizer, import/export, example projects, paths, external editor, command-line environment, building from source, transformations, boolean operations, string functions, and list comprehensions. The rating in G2 is 4.2 out of 5.
6. 3D Slash 3D Slash is a 3D modeling software developed by Sylvain Huet. The features offered are unique UI, prepare & share resources, quick to navigate, online & offline support, synchronized apps, sculpt shapes, and model with high precision. The rating in G2 stands at 4.1 out of 5.
LibreCAD is free software developed by a company of the same name. The benefits provided are open source, multilingual, multiple device compatibility, GPLv2, and open source. The rating in Capterra is 4.1 out of 5.
8. 3Dtin3Dtin is an online software developed by a company of the same name. The benefits offered are model designs with placing cubes, shapes from standard templates, cloud support, export sketches in various formats, and WebGL. The rating in the Chrome Web Store is 4 out of 5.
9. 3DS Max3DS Max is a software developed by Autodesk Inc. The benefits offered are spline workflows, chamfer modifier, shading language support, baking to texture, 3ds Max fluids, general animation tools, motion paths, active shade viewport, scene converter, alembic support, pipeline tools integration, interactive rendering, high-quality imagery, and stunning characters. The rating in Capterra stands at 4 out of 5.
10. LightWave 3D
LightWave 3D is an application developed by NewTek. The features provided are rendered engine, FiberFX, production tools, motion system, local action center, tone mapping, environment light, scene editor, pipeline support, OpenGL library, and instances. The rating stands at 3.9 out of 5 in G2.