How to upgrade from Lion to Mountain Lion
Are you still using Lion in your Mac? If you are thinking of upgrading to Mountain Lion please follow the following easy steps to avoid any failure.
- Find out whether your mac is supported by this new upgrade
- Make sure your premium apps supports Mountain Lion otherwise you will have to buy them too
- Remove un necessary apps using App Cleaner or any other 3rd party software that you prefer
- Don’t forget to back up your current data with Lion OS and test whether it’s performing alright
- Now you are ready to upgrade to Mountain Lion.