The difference between 2nd and 3rd generation Intel i7 processors
Are you going to assemble your own pc at home? Are you frustrated what to choose between these two processors? Then you have come to the right place.
- There’s a slight difference between these two processors performance wise. 5% increase in CPU performance and 25% increase in integrated graphics performance.
- 3rd generation does not perform well in over clocked state since it is unable to work under high temperature conditions.
- However 2nd generation processors do not support new features like native USB 3.0 and PCI – E 3.0 which are now available in the 3rd generation.
- 3rd generation Ivy bridge processor is less power consuming than the 2nd generation sandy bridge processor.
- The price difference is very low like 72$