N/APosted on - 11/04/2013
Hello Techyv Guys,
I am using Windows Vista and I am in need of Vista Wireless connection utility. Also do let me know about, How to connect to a wireless network in Windows Vista. If anyone can provide me the step by step process of connecting the same, That will be great for me.
Thanks & Regards,
Kevin M Reinke
Windows Vista Wireless connection utility
You can connect to a wireless network in Windows Vista through the following steps:
1. Navigate to Start > Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center
2. Click on Connect to a network.
3. Select your network and click Connect.
4. Enter the security pass phrase as set for your router.
5. Now complete as follows screen shots