N/APosted on - 04/26/2017
I have been trying to connect outlook with the Exchange Server, but it is not connection. Please provide a solution to the problem.
While Trying To Connect Outlook; Facing Error
To solve this connection error try one of the following methods:
- Check for the offline mode. Most of the ties this is the reason. For this, go to File menu and see if the check box corresponding to work offline is ticked.
- Restart the Microsoft Outlook and try connecting again. If it doesn’t work, then reboot your PC.
- You might have to create your profile again or rebuild the Microsoft Outlook.
- Try repair installation to get rid of the errors. For this, follow these steps:
- Open ‘Programs and Features’ in Control Panel
- Find the Microsoft installation error and click on it to select ‘Change.’
- In the new window, select ‘Repair’ and click on ‘Continue.’
- After the repair completes, ‘Reboot’ your PC