Which cable will I need

Asked By 20 points N/A Posted on -


My computer have HD15 VGA socket and my Plasma TV has an HDMI socket.

How to connect. I tried finding it on cables' web sites, but could not find anything.

Please help.

Answered By 15 points N/A #101480

Which cable will I need




Hi Silver Joson,

  Well, do not worry anymore; your problem is an easy one. You just need a certain cable to connect your Plasma television to your computer. Well, in your case, an HD15 is simply another name of a VGA connector. It has a numerical input of 15 since it has 15 pins located in its connector. Your Plasma television probably has a female VGA output, and has a female HDMI output. Since you also have a female VGA output in your computer, I suggest you buy a male to male VGA connector. Besides that, you could also buy a male VGA to male HDMI connector.

Hope this helps.

>>Mathew Joni<<


Login/Register to Answer

Related Questions