N/APosted on - 07/25/2016
I am creating a Data Sheet for my Boss. I have shown this to him before, but he said that he wants Graphics as well. I decided to add Organization Charts to make my Data more meaningful. How can I Create an ORG Chart in Excel?
Want to Create an ORG Chart in Excel for my Data Sheet.
Organizational Charts make the Data more understandable and simple. You can add the Charts by following the steps.
1) Open the MS Excel Workbook.
2) Select the Insert option on the Toolbar.
3) Click on the “SmartArt” button.
4) A Dialog Box would pop-up.
5) Choose the type of Chart that you want to Insert.
6) Select the Chart, and click on OK.
7) Click on the Bars/Units of the Chart and Enter the Values.
8) You can change the color too by selecting the “Format Shape” option.