N/APosted on - 07/18/2013
It happens on all Czech Windows XP versions. But it's interesting I can't Zen open in Reaper either – it says me an error during scanning. I'm sad This is the REAPER error window. Can I get the resolution for this issue?
Plug-in ‘Zen.dll’ executed invalid operation during scanning Note: if REAPER crashes as a result of this, simply run it again and it will continue on the next plug-in.
VST scanning error note: invalid execution of zen.dll
The error is because Reaper is not installed correctly in the system.
To resolve this error follow the steps below:
1) Place all the VST files in one global folder
2) Set up the VST Plugins in the path: 'C:Program FilesVST Plugins'
3) Inside the VST folder, break into two parts as 'Effects' and 'Instruments' folder
4) Restart the system after process is completed
5) When you need to use Reaper, point to the VST Plugins folder installed in the above mentioned path